Buds & Blossoms Early Education and Care Center is a program of the Asian American Civic Association, a non-profit organization that has been providing vital education and social services to immigrants and linguistic minorities in Greater Boston for nearly 50 years.
We provide high quality services to children and their families. Our qualified and licensed teachers ensure your child has the best resources for growth and development. Our beautifully appointed, new facility in the heart of Chinatown is a warm, friendly, nurturing environment for your child. Licensed by the commonwealth of Massachusetts and inspired by the Reggio Emilia philosophy, our Chinese Mandarin immersion program for infants, toddlers and preschoolers offers the best of combination of play-based learning with language acquisition.
Buds & Blossoms Early Education and Care Center is working closely with the Early Childhood Education Department at the Graduate School of Education, Lesley University to provide professional development for our teachers, and to support our continued commitment to progressive educational theory, Reggio Emilia philosophy, and best practices for our children.
Infant: 6 weeks – 15 months
- Stimulating activities
- including music, movement, and art.
- Individualized schedule for feeding and napping.
- Outdoor time.
Toddlers: 15 months – 36 months
- Free choice play as well as group activities.
- Socialization (such as learning to share) and self-help skills (such as potty use) are experienced in a natural manner, honoring the differences among children.
- Outdoor play and walks in the neighborhood.
Preschool: 2 years and 9 months – 5 years
- Play-based and organized group learning experiences.
- Social and self-help skills learning experiences are part of the daily routine.
- Outdoor play and walks in the neighborhood. Field trips to libraries,
markets, and other community destinations with parent participation.
At convenience location Boston Chinatown; Orange Line to Tufts Medical Center; Red Line to South Station; Green Line to Boylston Street