87 Tyler Street, Ground Floor, Boston, MA 02111
Welcome to Buds & Blossoms Early Education and Child Care Center!
For more information please call us at (617) 426-9492 x259 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
如有任何查詢，請致電 Ida-Yee Koo at (617) 426-9492 x259.
Open Monday through Friday from 7:00 am to 6 pm. Flexible schedules available.
At Buds & Blossoms Early Education and Child Care Center, children learn Chinese Mandarin while developing all their natural gifts and talents. Our child-centered philosophy and beautifully appointed classrooms enable children to grow and thrive as individuals, while learning the importance of being a caring member of a community.
- Warm, supportive, respectful high-quality education and child care, for infants, toddlers and preschoolers.
- Mandarin immersion
- Beautiful classrooms
- Licensed program
Our Teaching Methodology
- Emphasizes the natural development of children
- Children learn through hands-on experience and play
- Reggio Emilia inspired, play-based curriculum
- Parents and teachers are learning partners
Why Mandarin Immersion?
- Mandarin is the new must-have language
- Bilingual skills enhance brain development and prepare children for our increasing global society
- Early childhood is the optimal time to learn language
- In an immersion program children learn a second language as naturally as they learn their first.
A project of the Asian American Civic Association
At convenience location Boston Chinatown; Orange Line to Tufts Medical Center; Red Line to South Station; Green Line to Boylston Street